Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: Measure S e-blast

Subject: RE: Measure S e-blast

From: Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>

Date: 02/02/2017 02:56 PM

To: 'Ellen Riotto' <ellen@southpark.la>, 'Robert Buente'
<bbuente@1010dev.org>, 'Shelby Jordan' <sjordan@aegworldwide.com>,
"'Daniel Taban'" <daniel@jadeent.com>

I would like to see the others weigh in

From: Ellen Riotto [ mailto:ellengsouthpark. la ]

Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 4:46 PM

To: Robin Bieker; Robert Buente; 'Shelby Jordan'; 'Daniel Taban'
Subject: Measure S e-blast

All,

I'd like to send out an e-blast about Measure S. I know the BID has not taken a formal
position on this. What are your thoughts on us not holding back? I would like to be
upfront about how seriously this will grind development to a halt. Do I need to get full
board approval on this?

Thanks,

Ellen Riotto

Interim Executive Director

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

ellengsouthpark.la <mailto:ellengsouthpark.la> | o. 213 663 1112 | c. 401 439 8147

southparl.la | fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles> |

Twitter/Instagram gSouthParkLA

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

1 of 2